Mongolia Fishing and Auto Tour Book now
Fishing in Mongolia is a wonderful experience. We have over 4000 rivers and more than 30 lakes - all totally unspoilt and unpolluted, and a fabulous place to catch a wide variety of fish. Although many of them are similar varieties to those found in European rivers, Mongolian fish are much bigger and more abundant – much more satisfying for a day at the river! The Taimen, the largest fish in the salmon family, is a real challenge to catch – try your luck on this tour! The average taimen is around 33 inches and weighs roughly 10 pounds, however, there will be multiple chances every day to try catching fish over 50 inches. Siberian White Fish, Siberian Grayling, Lenok, Umber, Baikal, Omul and River Perch are among the other varieties you will catch among the spectacular scenery of Mongolia 's exotic nature.The fishing season lasts from about August 20th till October 20th. During this period, there is no rain and water is usually transparent and at a low level, enabling the best catch. June 15th to July 5th is also possible as the water level is normal, however there is occasional rain.
Tashanta -UlgiiDeparture to Tashanta for going through over the custom. Meeting with Canat. Crossing Tashanta – Ulgiy-Blue Wolf Ger Camp/135km/.Arrival at the touristic complex. Accomodation in the yurts. /B,L,D/
Ulgii-Achit LakeCrossing Ulgiy – lake Achiy/110km/.Drive about 4hrs towards to east,see the Achit Nuur.One of the largest freshwater lakes in Mongolia.There are stunning sunsets and sunrises and good fishing for grayling,lenok,Altai osman and others.You can enjoy seeing spectacular and beautifull landscapes.Overnight near the lake in tent
To KhyargosThe continuation of the way lake Khyargos/280km/. Lunch and dinner in the field term. The lodging for the night on the lake Khyargos.
To Lake TelmenCrossing lake Khyargos – lake Telmen/300km/. On the way you can see beautiful view of the plane mountains with deciduous forest, rivers, springs. Fishing of umber.
To Lake HubsugulCrossing to the lake Hubsugul/250km/. Accomodation in the yurts. Lunch on the way in the field term. Pitching a tent camp.
FishingArrival at the lake Hubsugul/110km/. Accomodation in the yurts. Toilet in the street. Shower bath. Fishing of taimen and omul.
By Lake HubsugulBreakfast. Rest on the lake. Walking by motor ship to the islet of birds. Lunch on the ship. Supper at the touristic complex.
To Bulgan ProvinceCrossing to the Bulgan Province /300km/. Seeing of landscapes (mountains and taiga) on the way. Lunch and dinner in the field term. Also good fishing.The lodging for the night in the tents.
To Kora-korumContinuation of the way to the Kora-korum/200km/.Drive to the ancient capital of the Mongol Empire, Kharakhorum, and explore the magnificent Erdene Zuu Monastery. Continue driving north to Kultegin Monument, associated with the Turkic states of the 8th century. Karakorum city was established in IV-IX century and in 1220 Genghis Khan declared it a capital city of his Empire. Since that time many other Mongolian Khans considered and used Karakorum as a capital of their Empires. Today the city still holds many interesting sites such as turtle shaped rock, big stupas and ruins of the city. Our visit of the city includes Erdenezuu (Hundred Treasures), which was the first Buddhist monastery, established in 1586 on the initiative of Abtai Saiin Khan at Karakorum. The monastery has a rectangular shaped perimeter wall, 420 m / 459 yards long with wide sides, 108 stupas and over 10 temples. Today Erdenezuu monastery still retains much of its former glory and the remains of many religious objects. Lunch in the field term. Arrival. The lodging for the night in the tents.
Sightseeings of Ancient capital of Mongolia ImpireBreakfast. Excursion to the convent of an ancient capital of Great Mongolian Impire. Lunch and dinner and in the restaurant-yurt.
To GobiCrossing to the south-west to Gobi/260km+300km+350km/.Lunch-picnic on the lake. Dinner in the field term.Accomodation in the tents.
To HovdTrip along Gobi to Hovd/350km/. Lunch and dinner in the field term. Accommodation in the tents.
To UlgiiCrossing Hovd-Ulgiy (215km). Accomodation in the yurts. Shower-bath. Supper.
To RussiaCrossing of the border Ulgiy-Tashanta-Cosh-Agach/185km/.
|Some recommendations||Summer months in Mongolia are from early June to mid September.Although the Mongolian summers are hot and dry with occasional rain, the temperature can fluctuate as much 20 degrees centigrade between day and night.So be prepared for all weather conditions.|
|What to bring||Binoculars,sunscreen,a hat,gloves,long underware for travel in the high mountains,comfortable footware,lip balm,sanitary hand wipes,sunglasses,prescription medications,(if needed),rain gear,flashlight.|
|Transport||This expedition is supported by a jeep or minibus on the Altai Mountian road tracks.|
|Staff||A Mongolian-Russian speaking local guide will accompany the group at all times. A cook will follow. Plus drivers.|
|Meals||Our cook will prepare the meals. We pride ourselves in having cooks adapt with both western and Mongolian cooking on our trips. There are always vegetables available, and we have no problem accommodating vegetarians.|
|Overnights||This is a vehicle supported camping trip. Tents and mattresses will be provided for the camping nights. You need to bring your own sleeping bag. A portable camping shower will be provided.|
|Price||USD 2000 per person (min 2 members)|
|Group size||2-18 (Discounts available for groups.)|
|Includes||Russian speaking guide, all meals.All overnights in gers ( or with family) , camping equipment and all local transport,all Border and National park permits.|
|Excludes||Drinks, laundry.Single room/tent/ger supplement is USD 20 per night.|
|Date||from 15th of June to 15th of October,2012|
- GO TO EAGLE FESTIVAL WITH EAGLEHUNTERS AND ALTAI EXPLORE, 15 days, from 2160 USD, Mongolia
- MONGOLIAN KAZAKH NEW YEAR- NAURYZ, 2015, 10 DAYS, FROM ...., MONGOLIA
- MONGOLIAN ALTAI ARCHEOLOGICAL SITES, 12 days, from ...., MONGOLIA
- ALTAI TAVAN BOGD NAT.PARK (cheap and fixed), 6 days, from 250USD, Mongolia
- TSAMBAGARAV NAT.PARK (cheap and fixed), 5 days, from 175 USD, Mongolia
- Altai Trek (fixed dates)
- ALTAI TREK, 15 DAYS, FROM 2150 USD, MONGOLIA
- MONGOLIA-ALTAI EAGLE FESTIVAL -2015
- MONGOLIA-ALTAI EAGLE FESTIVAL and ALTAI EXPLORE-2015, 7days, from 945 USD, Mongolia
- STANDART TICKET , 3 days, 180 USD, Mongolia
- DELUX TICKET , 3 days, 250 USD, Mongolia
- GOLDEN EAGLE FESTVAL AND CLASSIC EAGLEHUNTING-2015, 8 days, from 1340 USD, Mongolia
- GOLDEN EAGLE FESTIVAL and ALTAI EXPLORE -2015, 7 days, from 945 USD, Mongolia
- Altai Tavan Bogd Climb
- ALTAI TAVAN BOGD DRIVE, 13 days, 1535 USD, Mongolia
- ALTAI MOUNTIANS DRIVE, 19 days, from 2255 USD, Mongolia
- GOBI and ALTAI DRIVE, 16 days, 1870 USD, Mongolia
- ALTAI SAYAN TRAVERSE, 7 days, from 675 USD, Russia-Mongolia
- GOBI and STEPPE DRIVE, 16 days, 1585 USD, Mongolia
- ALTAI, HANGAI and GOBI DRIVE, 25 days, from 3280 USD, Mongolia
- MONGOLIA-CLASSIC EAGLEHUNTING-2015, 9 days, from 1245 USD, Mongolia
- HUNTING with GOLDEN EAGLE (Kazakhstan)
- ANCIENT HUMAN CIVILIZATION, 14 days, from ...., China
- ALTAI and SHAMBALLA EXPLORE, 26 days, from...., Russia-Mongolia-China-Kazakhstan
- LIFE and CULTURE of STEPPE PEOPLE, 15 days, from 1960 USD, Mongolia
- REINDEERS and TSAATAN CULTURE, 10 days, from 1620 USD, Mongolia
- NOMADIC LIFE and GOLDEN EAGLE, 15 days, from 1980 USD, Mongolia
- Altai Tavan Bogd Flowers
- Altai National Parks
- Mongolia Fishing and Horse Ride
- Mongolia Fishing and Auto Tour
- WESTERN MONGOLIA TREK, 6days, from 660 USD, Mongolia
- KAZAKHSTAN ALTAI HORSE RIDE, 15 days, from 2590 USD, Kazakhstan
- ALTAI HORSE RIDE, 11 days, from 1510 USD, Mongolia
- ALTAI BELUKHA HORSE RIDE, 13 days, from ...., Russia
- ALTAI KAZAKH CULTURE, TREK and HORSE RIDE, 17 days, from 2265 USD, Mongolia
- ALTAI PRINCESS-PLATO UKOK, 15 days, from....., Russia
- ALTAI MOUNTIANS and NOMADIC LIFE (fixed dates), 6days, from 475 USD, Mongolia
- TURGEN and KHARKHIRAA TREK - TWIN PEAKS, 13 days, from...., Mongolia