How do i get to Mongolia ?
All direct flights come into Ulaanbaatar – most of them from Beijing, Seoul, Hong Kong,Tokyo, Moscow, Berlin and Istanbul. The Trans-Mongolian train from Moscow or Beijing makes a particularly exhilarating entry into the country. There are domestic flights and trains from Ulaanbaatar to the rest of Mongolia. Many of the tours use a 4WD Japanese and Korean vehicle, jeeps to transport you to your destination.
- What is the water like?
- What's luggage limit on domestic flights of Mognolia?
- What is the food like?
- What are the accommodations?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Blue Wolf's destinations
- How do I make a payment?
- How do I book a tour?
- Do I need a visa to Mongolia?
- Why travel with us?
- How many days should I set aside for my trip?
- When is the best time to come to Mongolia?
- How do i get to Mongolia ?