What is the food like?
In Ulaanbaatar, you will be dining at fine European and Asian cuisine restaurants. Mutton, beef, rice and noodles form the basis of the Mongolian diet, so your meals will be based around this. However, the trail rations may include vegetables, eggs, peanut butter, cheese and sometimes yak! On some days there will be lunchboxes from tourist camps as there are no camps or eating places on the journey. It is good food and our experience has been that guests are happy with us.
- What is the water like?
- What's luggage limit on domestic flights of Mognolia?
- What is the food like?
- What are the accommodations?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Blue Wolf's destinations
- How do I make a payment?
- How do I book a tour?
- Do I need a visa to Mongolia?
- Why travel with us?
- How many days should I set aside for my trip?
- When is the best time to come to Mongolia?
- How do i get to Mongolia ?