What's luggage limit on domestic flights of Mognolia?
Within Mongolia, baggage allowance is checked luggage weighing up to 15 kg per person. (Hunnu Air 15kg and Aero Mongolia 15kg) Baggage in excess of this amount on domestic flights will be charged approximately 1.5- 2 USD per kilo depending on destinations, which is collected by the airline at airport.
- What is the water like?
- What's luggage limit on domestic flights of Mognolia?
- What is the food like?
- What are the accommodations?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Blue Wolf's destinations
- How do I make a payment?
- How do I book a tour?
- Do I need a visa to Mongolia?
- Why travel with us?
- How many days should I set aside for my trip?
- When is the best time to come to Mongolia?
- How do i get to Mongolia ?