When is the best time to come to Mongolia?
May to September is the best season, with the peak season in July for the Naadam Festival. July and August are also the wettest months of the year, but be assured, our climate is such that you will still have many sunny days at this time. The best time to visit the Gobi is June or September.
- What is the water like?
- What's luggage limit on domestic flights of Mognolia?
- What is the food like?
- What are the accommodations?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Blue Wolf's destinations
- How do I make a payment?
- How do I book a tour?
- Do I need a visa to Mongolia?
- Why travel with us?
- How many days should I set aside for my trip?
- When is the best time to come to Mongolia?
- How do i get to Mongolia ?