1. Our clients can take an opportunity to get following discount options:
- Early bird discount of 10% is applicable for bookings made 6 months in advance.
- Children up to 2 years old travel free, 3-8 years old get 50% off and 9-12 years old get 20% off. Age as on the last day of the tour.
*Discounts are not cumulative, only one discount is available per client/group.
2. Submit your photo to be featured & for a chance to win $100 @[email protected]
3. Group discounts available depending on selected tour.
As we’ll customize your journey based on your preferences and needs, please note that this indicative prices are just a rough estimate. Prices can fluctuate depending on a season, type of accommodation and activities/experiences chosen (private vs. shared) etc.
No vaccinations are required. The tap water in the cities is safe to drink, but mineral water is recommended. We will supply mineral water during your trip.
Within Mongolia, baggage allowance is checked luggage weighing up to 15 kg per person. (Hunnu Air 15kg and Aero Mongolia 15kg) Baggage in excess of this amount on domestic flights will be charged approximately 1.5- 2 USD per kilo depending on destinations, which is collected by the airline at airport.
In Ulaanbaatar, you will be dining at fine European and Asian cuisine restaurants. Mutton, beef, rice and noodles form the basis of the Mongolian diet, so your meals will be based around this. However, the trail rations may include vegetables, eggs, peanut butter, cheese and sometimes yak! On some days there will be lunchboxes from tourist camps as there are no camps or eating places on the journey. It is good food and our experience has been that guests are happy with us.
If you are staying in Ulaanbaatar, you will be in your selected accommodation. During any trips around the country, you will be camping in tents and in traditional Mongolian Ger. All accommodation offered by Blue Wolf is personally checked by our staff to ensure high standards.
In the event of cancellation:
Before 45 days prior to the departure date there will be a refund of 95% of the land portion of the trip fee.
Within 44-30 days prior to the departure date there will be a refund of 75% of the land portion of the trip fee.
Within 29-15 days prior to the departure date there will be a refund of 50% of the land portion of the trip fee.
Within 14-7 days prior to the departure date there will be a refund of 25% of the land portion of the trip fee.
Within 6-0 days prior to the departure date there will be a refund of 0% of the land portion of the trip fee.
Mongolia, Russia, Kazakhstan & Kyrgyzstan
Choose your tour package or make your own
Plan your perfect escape by filling in the interactive form on our Contact page or choose any pre-made tour packages that suits you the best. Alternatively, you can call us at +976 99110303 or drop us an email at [email protected] We’d be happy to answer any and all of your questions. No query is too big or small!
Visa is required for all, except citizens of the following countries. Visas are available from the Mongolian embassy in your country. If there is no Mongolia embassy in your country, one month visas can be obtained on the spot once you arrive at the airport or railway station. There will also be a visa fee of 53 USD. We will supply an official confirmation letter (by email or post) for your visa application once you book a travel service with us.
- Belarus, Brazil, Canada, Kazakhstan, Macao – no need a visa for a visit not exceeding three months
- Germany, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Russia, Turkey – no need a visa for a visit not exceeding one month
- Philippines – no need a visa for a visit not exceeding three weeks
- Singapore, Hong Kong – no need a visa for a visit not exceeding two weeks
- People’s Republic of China, Vietnam, Bulgaria, Thailand, Romania and Chile – who has diplomatic or official passport -no need a visa for a visit
- Laos, Yugoslavia, Czech, Slovak, Mexico – who has diplomatic or official passport – no need a visa for a visit not exceeding three months
- Hungary, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Republic of Korea – who has diplomatic or official passport – no need a visa for a visit not exceeding three month
- India – needs Mongolian visa without visa fee
- Cuba – no need a visa for a visit not exceeding one month Mongolian visas are issued by Mongolian Diplomatic Missions abroad or upon arrival at a special request. The Mongolian Embassies Abroad list
THE FOLLOWING MATERIALS ARE REQUIRED TO OBTAIN A MONGOLIAN VISA:
- VALID PASSPORT
- ONE PASSPORT SIZED PHOTO
- APPLICATION FORM PDF (VISA APPLICATION FORM) (VISA APPLICATION FORM FOR TOURIST)
- EITHER AN INVITATION OF THE RECEIVING ENTITY (STATE, GOVERNMENT, NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION, BUSINESS ENTITY) OR AN OFFICIAL REQUEST OF THE SENDING COUNTRY AND THE ORGANIZATION.
Single entry-exit visa – 25 USD; for urgent service (within a working day) 50 USD; this kind of Visa is valid for three months from the date of issuing.
- Multiple entry-exit visa valid for six months – 65 USD; for urgent service (within a working day) 130 USD,
- Multiple entry-exit visa valid for one year – 13 USD – 130 USD; for urgent service (within a working day) 26 USD
- Visa extension valid for one week – 15 USD; for urgent service (within a working day) 30 USD; 2 USD per a day exceeding a week.
Some citizens (such as US and Singapore) are no need to obtain tourist visa to Mongolia within 30 days. (Read more at www.MongoliaVisa.com) Visas are available from the Mongolian embassy in your country. Please attach our tour confirmation email and invoice to your visa application.
We accept payments via bank transfer, paypal, bank of America or debit/credit cards. (We do not accept cheque)
We craft private journeys and work with everyone from solo travelers to large groups. From time to time, we arrange trips which are tailored towards a specific cause and invite travelers to subscribe for the trip.
We make memories that make you realize how tiny your problems are
We recommend setting aside at least 6-8 days for each of our destinations (excluding flight times in and out) so that you have enough time to travel deeper, stimulate your senses and forge a truly memorable journey. We find that allowing yourself that headspace and time makes a big difference in ensuring that each destination is brought to life as you make unforgettable memories with us.
May to September is the best season, with the peak season in July for the Naadam Festival. July and August are also the wettest months of the year, but be assured, our climate is such that you will still have many sunny days at this time. The best time to visit the Gobi is June or September.